Sunday, November 28, 2010

To The Sky

In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful and the Most Loving

Peace be upon everyone

A story time! :D

Once upon a summer, there was a girl who sat quietly on a bench with the caterpillars.

She was amazed by the thought that those white, tiny, creepy things would become multicolored, sweet dancing butterflies.

She innocently asked one of the caterpillars.

‘Dear caterpillar on the bench,

Once you have flied up to the velvet sky,

Will you visit me on this very same bench?

For I will wait for you until you come by.’

The caterpillar answered merrily but inaudibly.

‘I will, forever will I,

I will never forget the ground where I crawl before I fly.’

Time goes by.

The caterpillar was now a splashed-pink beautiful black butterfly.

The girl had now blossomed into a lovable young lady.

The bench remained there, lonely.

Occasionally the butterfly lowered its wings to the bench.

Unfortunately the girl was never there.

Sadly the butterfly thought that the girl had forgotten their promises.

Basically her life had turned to be a hectic one, for the bench and the butterfly had long slipped out of her mind.

Cautiously the butterfly went up again, whispering, a little heart breaking.

‘I never forget the ground where I crawl before I fly; hopefully you and I are much the same. Do not forget your ground once you have succeeded to touch the sky.’

This was based on a true story. Moral of the story: it is well stated there. :)

'And be not like those who forgot Allah (i.e. became disobedient to Allah), and He caused them to forget their ownselves, (let them to forget to do righteous deeds). Those are the Fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah)' (Al-Hashr, 59;19)

To the sky - Owl City (wahaha, sempat je promote. :D pay attention to the sweet lyrics, the music might be a little lullaby one :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment